STUDIO MARGRET WIBMER / TERMS and CONDITIONS
Who are we?
We are Studio Margret Wibmer, a one-(wo)man business registered at the Chamber of Commerce, KvK Amsterdam under number 343 73 465. Our VAT number is NL002214387B16.
You agree that in using the Site you will not:
- use the Site or any of its Content (as defined below) for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- transfer files which contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs or use the Site or any of its Content (as defined below) in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Site less efficient; or
- use the Site for any purpose other than your personal or not-for-profit educational use.
Rights granted and rights reserved
All content available on the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and may be protected by Dutch and international copyright and other similar laws. Your use of the Site and the Content grants no rights to you in relation to our or any third party’s intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content.
We have endeavored to trace all copyright holders and gain permission for use of the Content on this Site. We invite any information concerning copyright and if you consider that you are the copyright holder in respect of any Content on the Site and we have not obtained your permission please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, print, post, perform, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the Site pages, any Content or the computer codes of elements comprising the Site. You may however view the Site and access its Content in an unaltered form (for the avoidance of doubt, alterations shall include stretching, compressing, colouring, cropping or altering in any other way so as to distort Content from its original proportions or format) for personal or not-for-profit educational use and make temporary downloads of its Content solely for the purpose and duration of viewing and (where applicable) listening to the Content, provided that you keep intact all copyright notices and otherwise acknowledge the copyright in such Content. We may withdraw this right on notice to you at any time.
Emails from us
Links to and from other websites
You may establish links to the Site provided you:
- do not remove or obscure any copyright notice or other notices on the Site;
- do not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- do not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you;
- give us notice of such link by emailing us at email@example.com;
- immediately stop providing such links upon request from us;
Whilst we use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention, we do not promise that the information on the Site itself will be free from errors or omissions. We do not promise that the Site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
Access to the Site or any part of it may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control.
You agree to compensate us in full for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, which arise if you breach our or any third party’s intellectual property rights in connection with your use of the Site and/or any Content, or which result from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or from any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
This page was last updated on 25 March 2021